⑴ 商務英語900句
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
2 I』d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
4 I won』t check this baggage 這件行李我不託運。
5 I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.
7 I haven』t nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。
8 it』s all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。
9 I』ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃台拿機票。
10 I』d like two seats on today』s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
12 I』d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I』d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。
14 I』d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 we have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I』d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there』s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。
21 I』m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 I』d like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。
23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。
24 I』d like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I』d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服還沒干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 this stain is really stubborn. 這污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 the train is comfortable.
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托運行李。
37 he guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。
38 the stations are always full of people。
39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。
40 you need to transfer at central station.
你必須在中央車站換車
41 how long are you going to stay here?
42 do you have anything to declare?
43 what"s the purpose of your visit?
44 what time does the ship leave?
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
46 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
49 when would you like to return/go?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner』s?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
55 Won』t you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我應該在哪裡補票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
60 Where is immigration? 入境處在什麼地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schele?
起飛時間准時嗎?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?
64 What』s the cause of the delay?什麼原因延誤?
65 Will the flight be delayed? 這班機會延誤嗎?
66 May I have baggage tags?給我行李標簽好嗎?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?
72 Where』s a tax-free shop? 免稅店在哪兒?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
75 Will the flight be canceled? 這班機會取消嗎?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
78 What』s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
87 Is it direct train? 這是直達車嗎?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個站台開出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?
90 What is the boarding time? 何時登機呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
這班機准時起飛嗎?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
94 What is the gate number? 登機門是幾號?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
96 Where is gate six? 6號登機門在哪兒?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票處在哪兒?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
102 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
104 Can I get a seat for today"s 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看時刻表嗎?
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
114 When would you like to leave?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?
119 Is this a daily flight? 這是每日航班嗎?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托運到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You"re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
131 It"s just the matter of the schele, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
136 We"ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
137 We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
138 That"ll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
139 Then we"d have some idea of what you"ll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什幺了。
140 I can"t say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
142 It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
143 But wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
144 I"m afraid that won"t be possible, much as we"d like to. 盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We"ve got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
147 We"ve arranged our schele without any trouble. 我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
148 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here. 我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I"ve been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
155 You"ll know our procts better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
157 Then we could look at the proction line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
163 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
169 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什幺辦法來控制質量呢?
171 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
172 What"s your general impression, may I ask?
173 I"m impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
174 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也許將來我們可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
180 I"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽談中請你們多加關照。
181 We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也許對某些產品感興趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They"ve met with great favor home and abroad. 這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you"re so experienced.
怪不得你這幺有經驗。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什幺時候洽談生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
196 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
198 I"ve read about it, but I"d like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing. 百聞不如一見。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
201 I"d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我很想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
207 I"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。
212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
當你比較價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價格是合理的。
214 I don"t think you"ll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。
216 It"s up to you to decide. 這主要取決於你。
217 The demand for our procts has kept rising.
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我們有補償貿易和合資經營。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both. 我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you"re ready for that.
如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract. 這是我們的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order. 請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。
224 Don"t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方有權終止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
你對這一條款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be ly delivered.
你們盡可放心,我們會按時交貨的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon ring our negotiations.
合同將我們達成
⑵ 懂專業商務英語詞彙的牛人進來下啊。關於營銷銷售什麼的大作業~~
買本商務英語詞彙書就好了。這樣你要什麼專業術語次都有了,推薦星火的商務情境核心3000詞。
內容簡介
1) 國內首創,讀商務情景對話記單詞;
2) 10大商務主題,商務人士必備必學;
3) 750個商務核心詞,2250個商務擴展詞,一書在手,詞彙無憂。
目錄
1. 進出口業務
1.1 Establishing a Business Relationship建立商務關系
1.2 Negotiation on Price價格談判
1.3 Terms of Payment付款方式
2. Business Law and Regulations商務法規
3. Business Activities商務合同
4. Banking Activities銀行業務
5. Enterprise Operation企業經營
6. Marketing市場營銷
7. Finance財政與金融
8. Office Routine日常辦公
9. International Logistics國際物流
10. Sociality and Etiquette社交禮儀
⑶ 商務英語寫作書包推銷
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]推銷信是用來向顧客介紹產品或服務的。因此,推銷信通常採用正式的書信結構,並且無人稱,因為信件的接受者不止一個。推銷信常提醒讀者考慮一件麻煩事——一個必須解決的問題,然後再介紹能夠解決這個問題的產品。之後,馬上在推銷信中推銷產品,因為大多數讀者都知道推銷信也只是廣告。推銷信往往包含鼓勵顧客試用產品的優惠。提供的優惠措施必須清楚明白而且能為讀者帶來有用的服務。[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px][b]Useful Key Phrases[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px][b]常用關鍵句[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• Are you having trouble ...[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• 你是否有這樣的麻煩……[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• This is why it is important to have ...[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• 這就是為什麼擁有……產品很重要[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• At X, we have the skills and experience to ...[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• 在……領域,我們有技術和能力為您……[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• May we stop by and offer you a FREE estimate of how much it would cost to ...[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• 我們是否能夠拜訪您,並為您提供一次免費體驗,看解決……要付出多少代價[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• If so, give us a call at X and set up and appointment with one of your friendly operators.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#252525][font=宋體, sans-serif][size=16px]• 如果可以,請致電本公司並和我們的接線員詳談見面事宜。[/size][/font][/color]
⑷ 商務英語專業可以做什麼工作
商務英語學了之後可以做的工作:國際貿易業務人員、商務翻譯、商務助理、英文導游及涉外賓館的接待及管理人員、外企業高級文員、外向型企業一般管理員等等。學習在線外教商務英語培訓班效果也是很好的,可以輕松開口講英語,課程價格不超過20元一節課。⑸ 在線急求:英文的產品詳細介紹,商務英語課程上用的
Specification
◇Mini Portable Speaker
◇Size:85*65*50 mm
◇Speaker Diameter: 40mm
◇Speaker Quantity: 2 pcs
◇Frequency Range: 275 Hz-20KHz
◇Output Power: 3W*2PCS
◇Power: Li-ion rechargeable battery 350mAh
◇Battery charging: USB to 5 Pin 80cm cable
◇Audio Cable: 50mm
◇Keys: Power off/On
Function
Amplify audio sound
APPLICATION OF MINI SPEAKER BAG
SPEAKER BAG from Dongguan Meiluodi Electronics.,Co.LTD., as an electronic gift, applied to more and more procts such as MP3, MP4 player, mobile phone, Ipod, Iphone, Ipad, PSP, NDSi, CD, walkman, Laptop and other portable devices. Even more you can image.
For a wide range of applications, following features are introced for you
1. Material: Cotton fabrics, polyester, PU, Leather or high-thickness EVA are mainly selected for soft, comfortable and protective use. With plush display inside, your electronic device would be protected.
2. Portability: our high capacity of li-ion battery and alkaline battery would support your devices in a long playing time from 7 to 25 hours, supposed if you were out-door for sports or a camp, our mini size but adaptable sound control would be a music box along with you and playing your favorite songs.
3. Protection of your ear: More and more data shows that headset sounding direct to eardrum would be a hurt for our ear, the worse is degrade of listening, the worst headache. That is one of the reasons why much more people prefer speaker to headset and health expert advice us listen to music by speaker in reasonable volume.
4. Ecation devices: user-friendly operation is one the features of the speaker bag, just for the early childhood teacher to play fairy tale and music easily everywhere as long as he take our speaker bag with built-in mp3 player.
5. Wide proct range: No matter what style you prefer, or what color is your favorite, you may find some items in type. Our catalog of about 50 items is always for your optional, and you may also select some thing news each month from us.
6. Electronic device and Gift for promotion: Speaker bag is not only electronic device but also a gift for promotion of supper market, shopping center or a gift for your employee for their Christmas.
我們是做音箱包的,將音箱與包包結合。
上文中,第一個規格,第二個是功能用途,第三個是詳細介紹他的作用與特點。
⑹ 商務英語 產品介紹方面的對話
NO.1
Andy:I'm glad that you can see me today.
Tan: Don't mention it,Andy. You are an important supplier to me.
Andy:Mr.Tan, the reason I'm here today is this:Our company has imported a new skin care proct from France.I wonder if you would like to have a look?
Tan:Frankly speaking,the proct you supplied to us before wasn't that satisfactory. A lot of our customers have complained about it.
Andy:Mr.Tan, let me assure you one thing. This new proct is really much better than the previous one. You have to try it to believe it.
Tan: Well, let me talk to my associates about this.I'll get back to you in a few days .In the mean time, just leave a sample here.
Andy:Thanks for your consideration.
安迪:很高興你今天能見我。
譚先生:別客氣,安迪。對我來說,你是一位重要的產品供應商啊。
安迪:譚先生,我今天來這兒是為了這樣一件事:我們公司從法國進口了一種新型護膚品,我想知道您是否可以看看貨?
譚先生:坦白地講,以前你們提供的產品並不令人滿意,有很多消費者都投訴過。
安迪:譚先生,我向你保證我們這一次進得貨真的比上一次的質量好得多,您一定要試試看才會相信。
譚先生:好吧,我和我的助手在商量一下,過幾天我再給你回電話。你今天留一份樣品給我吧。
安迪:非常感謝。
NO.2
A: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,這就是我所感興趣的那種樣式。
B: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很樂意提供您所需要的關於它的進一步的信息。
A: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些規格呢?
B: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./如果您看一下手冊的第8頁,就會在那兒找到所有的規格。
A: Ah, yes. Now what about service life?/哦,好的。關於使用壽命呢?
B: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours./我們的實驗表明這種樣式至少可以使用5000小時。
A: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/這是這種設備的平均數據嗎?
B: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 50,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差還很遠。這種比在它的價格範圍內的任何其他樣式都要高出5000小時左右。
A: That's impressive. Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/這一點給我印象頗深。不過如果這種設備在我們使用的時候發生故障,該怎麼辦呢?
B: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦發生那樣的情況,同我們最近的辦事處聯系,他們會馬上派人過去的。
A: I see. Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?/我明白了。長期購買,你們提供折扣嗎?
B: Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我們確實這樣做。通常的數目是5%左右,但那還要根據訂貨的多少來定。
A: Yes, of course. Well, thank you very much, Mr. Black./那當然了。好了,非常感謝,布萊克先生。
B: Not at all, I hope we shall be hearing from you very shortly./不客氣。希望盡快聽到您 的消息。
A: I expect you will, Mr. Black./我想會的,布萊克先生。
http://www.jxenglish.com/practicalenglish/businessenglish/practicalenglish_8437.html
⑺ 商務英語有什麼用
英語作為世界通用語言,在國際上的地位越來越重要。英語學習者只增不減,尤其是商務英語學習。商務英語現在已成為外企、跨國公司一道重要門檻,想要從事相關外貿工作,就必須學習商務英語,其作用可見一斑。
商務英語資格證書(BEC)是全球求職英語能力證明的首選證書,也是職場英語的代名詞,也是進入外企公司的一塊敲門磚。由此可知,學商務英語是有多重要。
畢竟商務英語是實用性強又全面涉及商務知識的英語技能,在自學的道路上自然會艱辛。點擊下方官方網站,讓專業外教陪著大家一起拿下bec證書!
⑻ 誰有大學商務英語產品介紹方面的ppt
你郵箱呢?要發到哪裡啊?我也是學商英的,我剛好有一個,不過希望我們不在同一間學校。。。
⑼ 研究商務英語廣告的意義
研究商務英語廣告的意義可以更加深入的了解英語式的商務廣告如何去編輯和推廣,商務英語的其中一個功能就是編輯廣告和進行推廣。商務英語還是高校的一個專業,商務英語畢業的學生一般最後都是到外企進行工作。
商務英語作為英語的一個分支,值得研究的內容還是非常繁多的。「商務英語」是商務和英語的結合,在「英語」和「商務」兩個內容上權重是這樣的。英語佔大約40%。
在這里,英語的語言水平是基本的要求。也就是說,我們首先解決的是學員的語言水平問題。幫助學員切實地提高英語水平。
商務英語的課程在提高學員水平的基礎上,進行商務方面的培訓。其中包括今後工作中即將遇到的不同場景,如何和外國人合作、外國人工作的方式方法,以及他們的生活習慣等。
⑽ BEC商務英語含金量高嗎
BEC商務英語含金量很高。
商務英語考試(BUSINESS ENGLISH CERTIFICATE),簡稱BEC,指的是劍橋商務英語資格考試。是劍橋系列考試中專為學習者提供的國際商務英語資格證書考試,考察真實工作環境中英語交流能力,被歐洲乃至全球眾多教育機構、企業認可,將其作為入學考試或招聘錄用的英語語言水平要求。
商務英語考試(BEC)於1993年由中國教育部考試中心引進中國,歷經多年實踐和推廣,其權威性和規范性使得BEC在中國極具知名度,是求職者有力的語言能力證明。全國有超過60所知名大學被授權為BEC考點。